If you are like me, you’re probably ready to spend some time outdoors this weekend! Well, there’s no shortage of options in Chester and Delaware county. If you live here, this list should serve as a nice reminder that all the area has to offer. If you are thinking about moving here, this is a great sampling of events to get you familiar with the townships and towns from Media to West Chester:
Easter Bunny Sightings & Egg Hunts – Egg Hunts are for Township Residents ONLY unless otherwise noted!
- Aston: Egg Hunt, Face Painting and the Easter Bunny at Neumann College. This event is free and open to the public but you need to RSVP before Saturday!
- Thornbury Township (Delaware Co.) : Easter Egg Hunt and decorated egg contest Thornbury Park April 12 11am
- Thornbury Township (Chester Co.): Easter Egg Hunt at Goose Creek Park April 12
- Concord Township (Delaware Co.): Easter Egg Hunt April 12 11am 40 Bethel Road
- East Goshen: Egg Hunt at East Goshen Park April 12.
- West Goshen: Easter Egg Hunt April 12, children 2-9
- West Chester Borough: Eater Egg Hunt at Everhart Park April 12, children 2-9
- Middletown: Easter Egg Hunt April 12
- PA Colonial Plantation Easter Egg Hunt –Edgmont April 19th (preregistration suggested to guarantee a spot)
- Covenant Church, Glen Mills-Easter Egg Hunt AND Magic Show! April 19th Open to the public ages 9 and under!
- Thornbury Township Annual Pancake Breakfast at the Glen Mills Schools is in its 30th year! Starts at 8:30am April 12 – open to public; tickets sold at the door.
- Ride the Easter Bunny Express–West Chester Railroad
- Hayrides to Bunnyland at Linvilla Orchards in Media.
- Bird Banding at Willistown April 15th – click here for more details.
- Earth Day at Goose Creek Park in Westtown, Pa. April 12
- Civil War Lecture by Michael Ludwig, Civil War expert. – Thurs., May 8 at Middletown Township Building 27 N Pennell Rd at 1:30PM. This is a FREE lecture, but due to limited space, reservations are required! Call 610-565-2700 now to reserve your seat!
- Guided History Hike on the Multi-Use Trail at Ridley Creek State Park April 19th-free event! Contact 610-608-4388 for more information!
- Chester Creek/Barrett’s Meadow Trail Clearing April 19th.
- Chester Ridley Crum Watershed Association – Annual Stream Cleanup. May 5th
- 12th Annual Americana Roots Ramble (Media, Pa) – April 12 starts at 6pm. Must have tickets. Buy now and avoid a sell out!
- Early Mother’s Day Celebration (May 4) at Lucky Penny Farm at Wawa Hill! Featuring local artisans, food, live music, crafts for kids, and – of course – alpacas! Lucky Penny is located at 320 Wawa Road in Media Pa.
Springtime is a Great time to Get to Know Delaware and Chester Counties!
Check out Local Open Houses
Click here to get your List of Open Houses this weekend or contact me for a customized list for the area you are interested in!
Would you like to get your home on that list of homes for sale? Contact me for a confidential listing consultation. Service area: Delaware and Chester County with expertise in Glen Mills, West Chester and Media.
My website: www.pamcloud.com